Your gift is very important.
At UCS we provide treatment and support for children, families and adults to live fuller, more productive lives. Your support will have a direct, long lasting, and positive impact on the community. As a supporter of UCS, know that your contribution will help us break down barriers to care and insure services are there when they are needed. Together we can build a stronger community.
Ways to Give
There are a variety of ways to financially support UCS including:
- Make a cash donation
- Make a gift of stock or securities
- Include United Counseling Service in your estate planning
Please donate on line or call (802) 442-5491 ext. 281 or mail to:
United Counseling Service
PO Box 588
Bennington, VT 05201
For more information about giving, please contact Heidi French, Director of Community Relations and Development at 802-442-5491 ext 281.
Volunteers are integral to our organization and can make a big difference in the life of someone facing challenging circumstances. There are many opportunities to work with different groups of people including:
- preschool children through our Head Start and Early Head Start
- a grade school child through Big Brothers Big Sisters
- teens through some of our programs that work with older children with behavioral and emotional disabilities
- adults with developmental disabilities
If you are interested in volunteering at United Counseling Service please contact 802-442-5491 ext. 281. Thanks for your time. It makes a big difference.