Access and Emergency Response
- 94% of the after-hours emergency calls to Developmental Services were responded to in 5 minutes or less.
- 93% of all crisis calls to CRT were returned within 5 minutes.
- 100% of crisis calls for Specialized Children’s Services were returned within 5 minutes.
- 89% of all children meet or exceed their age level expectations in Social Emotional Development.
- 87% of all children meet or exceed their age level expectations in Gross Motor Skills.
- 91% of all children meet or exceed their age level expectations in Fine Motor Skills.
- 100% of children going to kindergarten in September 2012 meet or exceed their age level expectations interacting with peers, using and appreciating books, and using print concepts.
- Youth receiving services increased their developmental assets by 13%.
- 100% of the 47 employers who have Developmental Services’ consumers working in their businesses are very satisfied with the support provided by Employment Connections staff.
- 99% of referrals from the Bennington JOBS Program were contacted within 5 days.
- JOBS had 11 successful rehabs which means working for at least 90 days. Exceeded the state expectations by 2 youth.
- 94% of the consumers and guardians in Developmental Services are very satisfied with services.
- 96% of Northshire clients contacted after completing services reported being very satisfied with the care they received.
- Residents of Battelle House have reported satisfaction with staff at or above our benchmark goals on dimensions of caring, respect, and empathy each and every quarter this year.
- Overall satisfaction at 96% for Specialized Children’s Services.