When United Counseling Service first opened its doors in 1958, no one knew how to create a way for people with mental illness and developmental disabilities to live independent, productive lives in our communities.
Since then, we’ve discovered how to help people with enormous challenges to grow and take their place in the world. And with continued effort, the future holds even more promise.
Your legacy can sweep away barriers for people far into the future when you name United Counseling Service as a beneficiary of your
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance policy, or
- Other accounts
Leave a brilliant legacy of hope and open doors! Contact your financial planner or contact United Counseling Service to get started. Your gift can help in many ways.
- Ensure our neighbors always have vital supports for personal and community wellness.
- Improve children’s lives.
- Keep families safe, healthy and positive.
- Enhance programs and infrastructure.
- Build endowment.